You must be a Pillar admin
You must be a lever Amin
How to Install
1. Go to the Lever API Credentials page
2. Click Generate New Key
3. Type Pillar API Key in the Integration text field
4. Above Read Endpoints, click the Select all read preset
5. Next to the API Key, click the Copy button
6. Navigate back to Pillar.
7. Click on your user avatar in the top right corner of the page, and click Settings
8. Navigate to the Lever page under Integrations
Note - You must be an admin in your Pillar Organization to access this page
9. Paste your API Key from step 5 into the API Key text box and click save.
Once the integration is installed, Pillar will automatically join interviews scheduled via Lever according to your organization's settings. There are two settings for capturing interviews:
Import All - Pillar will join every interview scheduled through Lever
Choose Jobs Individually - Specify which jobs Pillar should capture
By default, Pillar will use the Import All setting when the integration is installed.
How to Uninstall
Login to Pillar
Click your avatar in the top right of the page and click Settings
Navigate to the Lever Integration page
Under the Harvest API Key text box, click the Remove button